Love, Brittney

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Condoms

In high school, Taylor and his friends bought a pack of condoms.

They went around and put them on tailpipes of cars and waited for them to explode.

One of Taylor's friends planted one in the family car to be funny.

My mom found it.

She came in the house, yelling and crying at Taylor.

"THIS IS YOUR SALVATION!"

He didn't think she would believe the truth, so he said he didn't know anything about it.

When my dad came home, he told him the story.

My dad's response?

"Taylor. I know how big a penis is, and I know how big a tailpipe is."

BEST.DAD.QUOTE.EVER.


I made this condom balloon for Trevor. I drew a face on it so it'd be a happy condom.


Who knew when condoms were blown up they look like nipples?

I gave it to him and he laughed but didn't really care as much about my gift as I would have appreciated. So I put it on our entertainment center, so we could fully appreciate how funny and artistic I am.

Unfortunately we forgot it was there for weeks and we had people over during that time, and one day after the home teachers left, Trev came into our bedroom holding the condom balloon, stating it had been there, on the entertainment center, front and center, the whole time the home teachers had been there, sitting on our couch, right across from the entertainment center.

Thats embarrassing.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home