Love, Brittney

Friday, September 13, 2013

Surprise Date Night

Tonight, Trevor took me on a surprise date night.

Those are my favorite.

We went to a restaurant we've been wanting to try - the Asian Star. The sushi was great - and so was the rest of the food. And the portions were huge, so we had leftover dinner for the next day too.

After dinner we went to a Nicklecade.  So much fun!

When I was little, I played Pinball on our computer ALL THE TIME. But I'd never actually played it in real life. Trevor wanted to document this historical moment in my life:



Date nights with this guy are the BEST!

Since today is Friday the 13th, we decided we ought to watch something scary. I hate scary movies. So we compromised and picked the best Friday the 13th movie ever - Ghostbusters!

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home