Love, Brittney

Friday, August 30, 2013

Sneak Peak - Wedding Pictures

We got 4 wedding pictures back! I cannot wait to get the rest!

I LOVE THEM!

I cannot stop staring at them.

I think this one (the bridge one) is my favorite of the 4 - although they are all so amazing, and we are so utterly good looking, it is hard to pick a favorite.


I love it because we are looking at each other with so much love... there was so much love in that photo. 

When we took our engagements I felt so awkward and unnatural... and you can tell in most the photos. It was fun, but I was so out of my element.

In our wedding photos though? I was so in love with Trevor, so happy, so excited to marry my best friend, it felt so easy and natural. We couldn't stop looking at each other (so cheesssyyyy, sorry!) and the photographer just took pictures of us gushing over "you look so beautiful" "no YOU look so handsome" interspersed with kissing. 


Seriously, I couldn't stop looking at how completely handsome he looked in that tux, and his blue/silver/wire boutonniere is the best looking boutonniere I have ever seen.

I had a breakdown earlier in the day - taking these pictures was really "it" in my mind... after this, it was final - we were getting married... all day long I was a mess.


And then we met at temple square, took pictures of him seeing me for the first time, and after that all my fears were gone.

I couldn't stop looking at him, I wanted him to hold me tighter and kiss me longer...

I don't photograph well, but I love each of these photos, and I think it's because I was just so happy and in love.

I never want to forget how magical this day was. How I felt , in my wedding dress, with Trevor in his tux looking so handsome and being so filled with love and excitement and the knowledge that he is man I want. For forever and ever... 


This is one of my favorite pictures from the whole night as well - I wish we'd had the photographer take one instead of just a cell phone picture. My dress was seriously enormous when I sat down. Fitting me in the car with Trevor was nearly impossible (also you can see his boutonniere better in this one).


Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home