Love, Brittney

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

3 Month Anniversary

Today is our 3 month anniversary.

WOW.

Also this month, we hit our one year mark of being together.

Also WOW.
 
It feels like we’ve been married a lot longer than 3 months. We’ve done so much in the last 3 months (we are honestly too busy sometimes) it makes it feel longer.

Our 3rd month together has been pretty spectacular. Seriously. It gets better each month thus far. We’re starting to fall more into a rhythm, and it is nice.

For dinner on Sunday, Trevor cooked the most amazing hamburgers and made coleslaw and potato salad. It took him 4 hours. And it was all AMAZING.

Yesterday (this is the first time this has ever happened) I got to work, the gas light in Tim turned on, and I had forgotten my wallet at home. I tried to pay with a check but you have to have your ID. Which was in my wallet.

I was unsure I’d be able to make it home on empty, and Trevor told me he’d come get me, bring me gas, meet me at a gas station, whatever I wanted. I ended up getting home fine, but it’s so nice to know that if an emergency happens, he will happily rescue me.

I love him much more now than I did when we got married.

I love celebrating… I’ll celebrate anything. So we’re celebrating each month, and then after a year we’ll keep it to every year. But it’s fun to celebrate each month up to a year! And we are also celebrating our 1 year dating anniversary this month. We’re going to go to Frightmares on our 1 year date anniversary, which we went to Frightmares on our first date.

Here’s to a month of celebrating us!

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home