Love, Brittney

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Day

My parents sent me this amazing fruit and nut arrangement at work. I love getting stuff at work! I was really hungry that day and missed lunch, and this came at the perfect time. THANK YOU!


That night Trevor came home with a card and a red rose for me - the rest was to be unveiled later. He had been planning this whole thing for a while.


Before we went for the surprise, we watched a movie. We looked up "Valentines" on Netflix and picked a random movie. It was terrible. It was sad and not what we had envisioned.

Then we got all dressed up and ready to go to dinner.


Trevor took me to Tuscany!

 It is a nice restaurant in Holliday. Neither of us had ever been to such a fancy place. It was expensive! But the food was absolutely INCREDIBLE. And the service was impeccable. We had so much fun getting wined and dined and pretending we were rich and fancy pants.


After, he took me to the cave.  On the counter were the rest of the flowers and a wrapped box. It was from LUSH and had a bunch of amazing bath bombs in it. I've been telling him the whole time we've been at our apartment I wish I could just take a bath! So he took me to the cave where there is a bathtub and gave me bath bombs. It was so incredibly sweet and thoughtful of him.


It was such a nice Valentines day. I am so grateful to him for making it so special and wonderful.

Love, 
Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home