Love, Brittney

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014 - First family Christmas!

It put the photos in backwards, and I'm trying to get this done during nap time and if I go through and make it pretty and chronological like I want it - It'll never get done. So here it is.

Recap - Trevor had to work Christmas Eve. After he came home, we had a nice dinner, watched Christmas movies and opened Christmas jammies. The twins' first tiem with this tradition! So fun. 

Christmas day we we opened presents, then went to Mike and Sarah's with Daren for Christmas brunch. That was so fun. Then later we went to Grandma and Grandpa Orr's house.

Since we can't go out much, it was a very laid back Christmas. But it was so fun to spend it as a family, with our brand new amazing twins. Christmas morning was so fun - Trevor spent it putting together toys - a first of many to come! He's quickly getting the hand of assembling toys.

On the way home from Grandma and Grandpa Orr's on Christmas day!




Christmas day carnage!



Twins in their Christmas jammies!


For Christmas I got Trevor arm bands made out of paracord that have the twins' names and birthdates on them.



Christmas eve!!


Opening christmas jammies!






The highlight of Christmas was the exersaucers Grandma and Grandpa Johnson got the twins. They took some time to warm up to them, get big enough to use them, but now they are an essential part of our lives.

Trevor got me Willow Tree figures of us holding the twins. I love them!!! Best present he cought of gotten me.


Grandpa Johnson made Sav and I necklaces. I've been getting them for years, but this is her first. I'm so grateful my grandpa goes to the work to make these for us, and it is so special to me that Sav has one.




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home