Love, Brittney

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spudwood Derby

I am tickled pink to announce the Derby went well. Very well. People are raving about it (well, somthing like that...). Normally people complain about the activities we do - but this time, I've heard nothing negative. I was so stressed about it, it is such a huge relief. The trophy was awarded, and now sits on the shelf of the winning team - towering for all to see. It makes me smile.

Bryan, one of the guys I admin for, came by to tell me the Off-Site was a great success. I asked him if he saw the trophy.

"You made it," he said.

"How did you know?" I said.

"It had Brittney written all over it," he said.

I'm taking that as a huge compliment.

For pictures of the event, the races, the cars, my sign, mine and Rambo's trophy, me and my co-workers, go here and here.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home