Love, Brittney

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

So, I got lots of Valentines wishes and comments from well wishing co-workers (keep in mind, I work in an office with 1,00 people, about 950 are men).

My favorite comment of the day would have to be the following, as I’m sitting in my office with the door closed (my office has a glass door) –

Coworker: “It’s valentine’s Day – why are you in here with the door closed? A bee cannot smell a flower that is in a glass vase”

Me: Blank stare (Ok really - what do you say to that? I was still trying to process the whole, men are bees analogy).



Coworker: “At least open the door, let everyone enjoy the flower! Encourage the bees to come in!”

Me: There are no single guys in the office
I’d want to come into my office.



Coworker: “Go out! Go to the store! Walk around the mall!!”

Me: “And do what?”



Coworker: “Be a flower!”
 
 
Happy Valentines Day, 2012!
 
Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home