Love, Brittney

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Surprise date night

Trev took me on a surprise date night.
 
Dinner at my favorite place, My Thai.
 
(So, in the past he'd take me to my favorite places, because, they are my favorite places. Now he's starting to love them too, so it's not just for me, he wants to go there to. SUCCESS!)
 
After dinner, he took me to The Leonardo. It is a hands on type museum. It's really cool - I took Lacey there last year. They are under construction due to preparing for their new exhibit - the Dead Sea Scrolls (AWESOME! We will be going back for that) so we got in for $10 total. Lots of things were shut down due to the construction, but there was enough there it was well worth our $10.
 
We spent a good chunk of time making this house:
 
 
We also make a stop action movie.
 
Plot as follows:
 
Chewbaca climbs a castle to save the beautiful one eyed My Little Pony with flowing (uh, knotted) purple hair.
 
Chewbaca grabs the damsel in distress and scales down the castle with her, only to be attacked by some weird pig creature from The Green Lantern - who proceeds to mercilessly take out Chewbaca and My Little Pony.
 
Then he is attacked by a Tyrannosaurus Rex. After an epic battle, the gross pig guy wins.
 
EPIC.
 

 
Date nights with this guy rock.
 

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home