Love, Brittney

Monday, October 28, 2013

1 Year Dating Anniversary


Today is our 1 year anniversary of being an official couple.

1 year that I’ve thought about Trevor every single day.

1 year that I haven’t kissed (nor wanted to!) anyone else.

1 year that I haven’t gone on a first date, or any date that wasn’t with Trevor.

It’s been really hard at times.

I’ve cried a lot.

I’ve learned a lot.
 
I've laughed SO MUCH.

I’ve loved more than I knew I could.

And I’ve been happier I knew I could be.

Living with my best friend is so much better than I could have imagined it would be.

It’s so crazy to think, that over a year ago I was single, no real prospects. I was really enjoying life (I had this feeling I was going to meet someone in my new ward, so I actually didn't go to my new ward for like a month because I was so scared of meeting someone and "ruining" my life, haha).

And then one day I happened to meet Trevor and the rest of my life changed so drastically so quickly.

In honor of this day, here is what I wrote in my journal about October 28, 2012: 

(This was a Sunday. We had spent the afternoon looking for a missing man ((a 90 year old man in the area had gone missing and the police were organizing a search party)) and then gone to his house to watch the Walking Dead with his family. First time I met them. First time I watched ((heard of)) the Walking Dead ((if only I had known then this show would become such a part of my Sunday! The Schauerhamer’s watch it as a family every Sunday)).

"On the way to drop me off, Trevor asked me what I thought about us and our relationship and dating, etc. And we both thought we weren’t ready to be serious, but that we were ready to be in a relationship. He said ok, and went to get out of the car. So I said, “are you going to ask me something?” and he was confused, so I said “is there something you want to ask me?” and he finally caught on and asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend, and I said yes and then we made out."

And there you have it, the most romantic “will you be my girlfriend” in the history of the world.

HAPPY 1 YEAR, BAAAAAAAAAABBY!
 
Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home