Love, Brittney

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Brian Regan

For Christmas, I got Trevor tickets to see Brian Regan! He loves him. He quotes him ALL THE TIME.

The time finally came - and we were off to see him in person, not on YouTube.

He was amazing. All his stuff was new and he was HILARIOUS. At the end people requested some of their favorites and he did those. It was so worth the money. Our seats were awesome as well (go me!).

I'm not sure how this series of photos started, but as I went through them I laughed pretty hard and think we captured some incredible faces. 

Being married to this guy is the best thing ever. We have so much fun together. I can't get enough of him.

Merry Christmas, dude!









Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home