Love, Brittney

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

East Millcreek YSA

Trevor and I met in our singles ward. The East Millcreek Young Single Adult ward.
I was going through papers and I found the ward directory from when we met.

I remember getting this directory. I had to take it to work for my calling, so I could text people about the ward temple trip.

Jeff saw it, and some other guys who sat around me came over and they went through it and assessed each of the guys. The ones I should and shouldn't date.

They especially picked on the guys with beards. I know for a fact they made fun of Trevor for his. And they made fun of his last name - telling me not to consider that one! Hahaha.

I hadn't met Trevor yet - so I didn't think anything of it. Then I met that handsome bearded man at the dance, and we started to date... I was nervous to tell Jeff who this mystery guy was because of the beard bashing that had taken place.

Such good memories :)


Here I am. Very dateable, I'd say!

And here's Trevor. I've actually never seen him with this particular beard. His was way more grown out when we met.


Such fun memories. Glad I found this!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home