Love, Brittney

Friday, March 14, 2014

Driving in the Wrong Direction


Poor Grass stain has been dying for… well, years.

We aren’t in the position to get a new car. It isn’t registered, since it won’t pass the inspection.

Which means we are down to one car.

It has actually been really good for me. I have to take Trevor to work and pick him up. I feel horrible in the mornings and am so tired and getting up is beyond hard. But since I have to take Trevor to work, I have to get up. It’s honestly the only thing getting me to work on the mornings I feel so sick.

There are days I feel horrible in the afternoon and want to leave early, but I know I have to pick Trevor up, so I just suck it up.

So, I drop him off and pick him up every day. Every day.

Today I was on my way to get him when he called. I had just got off the exit. We talked for a minute and he asked where I was. I told him I had just exited, but nothing looked familiar.

I kept driving, not seeing any of the usual landmarks. Oddly though I was incredibly complacent about it.

He asked me, “Do you see the apartment complex before my work?”

I didn’t. Then he said, “Britt, did you get off the wrong exit?”

Yes, yes I did. I got off the wrong exit. And kept driving and didn’t put it together for far too long. I had to turn around and take an alternate route to his work.

The whole time I was just driving completely oblivious and unconcerned. It was so weird.

Anyone who knows me knows I am horrible with directions, but this was a whole new level of sad. It is absolutely pregnancy related, I know this. I’ve said/done things this pregnancy that make me feel like I’m a total idiot.

Trevor thought this situation was hilarious but I told him he couldn’t tell people, because it makes me look dumb.
 
He asked that I at least post it on my blog, so we remember these funny little pregnancy goofs.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home