Love, Brittney

Saturday, December 10, 2011

My First Real Christmas Tree!

Ok, so not my first real Christmas tree in my whole life- only of my adult - it's my tree life.

In Alaska as kids, we always had a real tree. But in Saudi we have a fake one. And I've never put up my own tree.

This year, I wanted a real, official tree! (One day ((on my bucket list)) I want to go deep into the forest and cut down my own tree!) So I bought my first decorations, and my first tree. It is beautiful! Only problem, is it doesn't exactly stand straight. Nor does the star on top stand straight - in fact it's at more of a 60 degree angle.

I took the pictures before it got too leany.

Tree on Tim!! First real cargo tied to the luggage racks.






Merry Christmas!!!

Love,
Brittney

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home