Love, Brittney

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gatorade

For our trip, everything needs to be frozen. We've filled our freezers, the Boy Scout house and Girl Scout house (luckily, considering my Mom is the top dog with the Girl Scouts, and my Dad is the top dog with the Boy Scouts, we live across the street from both Houses) freezers with water jugs and other things. By the 10th day, everything is thawed.

My Mom came home today with a bunch of Gatorade that needs to be frozen. One small problem- Gatorade is filled to the very top of the bottle, leaving no room to expand and lots of room to explode.

Luckily, I saved the trip with my unmatchable problem solving skills.

We just drank a few swigs out of each bottle.

We both felt sick afterwards. I discovered I don't like the dark blue - which was Bob's favorite. Bob discovered the green one makes her make a horrible face, run out of the house hunched over holding her stomach, and throw up in the bushes.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!

November 24, 2011 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home