Love, Brittney

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dead Mouse! Dead Mouse!


Continuation of this post, on my horrible, no good rotten roommate (please – ask me how I REALLY feel). Also  - those pictures are pretty tame on how things have been recently.

Things have gotten worse. Our house is DIIIISSGGUUUSSTTINNGG. I won't go into every little episode, but I'll give the most recent frustration.

She left work early the other day, since she needed enough time to WAX HER LEGS. Really? Who takes off work early to wax their legs? She was doing it herself, no appointment she had to make. She just wanted enough time to wax her legs and still be able to have ample making out time that night. Heaven forbid she put in a full day of work, waxed her legs, and had less time to make out.

I came home that night to wax on the kitchen counter and chairs, strips of wax/hair on the counter and chair.

SHE WAXED HER LEGS IN OUR KITCHEN.

And left everything out. For 2 days.

GROSS
DISGUSTING
FRUSTERATING!

The kitchen and living room are constantly complete messes, so is the upstairs – run off from the laundry room, her room is a disaster, and she's commandeered the last bedroom which she was supposed to get a roommate for, as her very own personal wedding plan room/chaos central.

Now on top of that, there is her hair/wax all over the kitchen, on top of her weeks of compiled filth.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

On top of all this, she is just insane. Her personality really, really, severely bites. She's rude, self-centered, lazy, demanding and downright CRAZY (I don't feel bad saying this, everyone at work who knows her well thinks the same thing, as does my other roommate – who loves everyone. She's the sweetest person ever, and she's going insane, too).

So she puts up the condo for rent. She gets a couple calls, and she leaves Brittany (my other roommate) a VM saying that someone was coming; can she please clean the house? Clean the house of all her stuff. So Brittany does it!! She went home and cleaned. I came home later that night, unaware that any of this had gone on, to Brittany cleaning up all of Ali's crap. She tells me Ali asked her too (she was mad too, but we need to rent out the open spaces). I WAS SO MAD! There Brittany is, cleaning Ali's waxy hair off of our dining room chairs and kitchen counter, kitchen floor. Cleaning all Ali's and Blake's dishes, spills, etc. Putting away all of Ali's wedding stuff that is covering the dining room (the table hasn't been usable in a month, at least). Cleaning up Ali's personal make out couch, with their leftover bottles, candy wrappers, blankets, pillows, etc.

Not fair. Not fair that she is so inconsiderate and leaves the house a complete and utter disgusting mess every day, not fair that she makes Brittany clean up after her.

I walked up the stairs to put my stuff in my room (and not in the middle of the living room – SHOCKING CONCEPT!) and on the top of the stairs was a rubber rat, leftover from our Halloween party, compliments of Sachi (yes, Sachi – you are responsible for the drama about to enfold, and I know you're loving it!)

I picked up the rat, and put it as strategically in her bed as possible.

Yes, yes I did.

Then I went to bed.

I missed the freak out that ensued, but Brittany gave me a full re-cap the next morning (I didn't tell her I'd done it, so she assumed I had done it, or it had fallen out in a bunch of stuff she'd put on Ali's bed, while cleaning).

Brittany swore to Ali she didn't do it, but said it was possible that it had fallen out while she was putting stuff on Ali's bed.

So, Ali either bought it or thinks I did it. I really don't care, either way.

I feel like after 3 months of all her ridiculousness, inconsiderateness, messiness, and CRAZYNESS, putting a rubber rat in her bed is really tame compared to what I WANTED to do.

Note – there are many more stories, much more frustration - I just don't feel like typing it all, nor do I feel like in 10 years I'll care to remember just how awful she really is. But – I think I'll still smile when I think about her screaming, "DEAD MOUSE! DEAD MOUSE! And dancing around and screaming and freaking out, while wearing nothing but her underwear, all for Brittany to see.

So, basically, in the end – I win.

Love, Brittney

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison Rae said...

OMG I love this. This is hilarious! Can you please tell more stories?! Do you live in Provo now?

November 16, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home