Love, Brittney

Friday, June 28, 2013

Bachelorette Party

Samar threw me the best bachelorette party. I am so grateful for her for all the time she spent on making it amazing. The decor was awesome. She also bought a bunch of stuff she made me wear the whole night - including the walk to dinner, during dinner, after dinner. I got lots of stares, points, and car honks.



(notice the enormous light up ring I got as well. No offense Trev, but this ring is way bigger than the one you got me, and lights up way more...)


You can't really tell because of the sash, but the shirt says "Bride" and the tiara has a veil.


My closest friends and sister and sister-in-laws were able to make it, with a few exceptions, so that was wonderful.

We walked to Blue Lemon, my favorite restaurant, and had dinner. Walked back to my apartment and opened presents, played games, had dessert, talked, etc.

Samar had this idea for a cool cake she wanted to get me for the party, and it was amazing... well, almost. The idea was amazing. The execution was almost there. But... not quite. When she went to pick it up, it was a DISASTER. This is after some major modifications.




The lady spelled my name wrong, so she had to redo that.


Notice my panties are way bigger than Trev's boxers... and the thing on top by Trev's pillow? That is a bra. It surely doesn't look like a bra.


The feet... none of us could get over the feet. It looks like I died. a slow and painful death, completely deflating my body. Samar said she and the cake lady coresponded back and forth like 8 or so emails, and had three phone calls. She asked all kinds of questions like what race we both are, sent boxer samples, etc.

Then this is the cake.

The beadspread looked awesome - that is what saved it.


In order for the bumps under the blanket to be people, we'd have to be highly disfigured.




Those are toothpicks holding the spray painted cardboard headboard together. Poking out the back.


Again with the non-Caucasian deformed feet.


We pulled up the bedspread to see what was underneath. 

Green plops of... something. Gross.


The whole thing was hilarious.

And in case you wondered - we did try the cake. It was horrible. I'm not a food snob - but this was awful. AWFUL. It was stale, bland and the bedding may look nice, but it tasted awful. And you had to peel layers of green goop off to get to the cake. 

So in case you are ever in the need for an erotic cake - do NOT go to madame and Steve's erotic bakery in Sugarhouse.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home