Love, Brittney

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend

Best weekend ever!
 
Lacey's mom was out of town this weekend, with her dying grandma, and asked if we would watch Lacey. We decided to make a weekend out of it, and invited Rozlyn to stay as well, and my brother came Friday night.
 
We got dinner at KFC, where we got on a joke telling tangent - and the girls started to make their own jokes which is always hilarious (and makes me think of Bobbie when she was little. She would start a joke and then tell you a story that NEVER ENDED. Every time).
 
Then we went to the nickelcade. We thought about Chuck E Cheese, but apparently the one by us is ghetto. Then Trev suggested Fat Cats. Then we decided the nickelcade would be our cheapest option - and funnest.
 
Trev and Taylor spent most their nickels on Terminator.
 




 
Lacey spent all her nickels on this jump rope simulating game. She won the jackpot. And then spent the rest of the time trying to get it again. She was sweating by the time we left.
 


 
Rozlyn got this as her prize from her tickets (As well as a bunch of other random stuff, some of which I found in my car this morning).

 
As the girls were excitedly showing us their necklace, I said to Trev, pretend pouting, "Where is my best friends necklace? Why didn't you get me one with your tickets!?"
 
Without skipping a beat he points to my wedding ring and says, "That. That is your best friends pendant."
 
 HAHAHA. Well played husband, well played.
 
 
This was our Saturday. The girls played Minecraft ALL DAY LONG. No joke. ALL DAY. It was freezing cold and raining, and we didn't want to spend money, and couldn't come up with an alternative activity. Plus this is all the girls wanted to do, rain or shine.
 
 
It was so much fun having the girls over. But now I feel like I need a real weekend. They didn't leave until Sunday afternoon, and then the rest of the day was completely booked. We didn't get to bed until after midnight.
 
Also, amazing having my brother over. He is one of my all-time favorite people to hang out with.

 
Love,
Brittney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home