Love, Brittney

Monday, June 9, 2014

First outside kick - Loki Lue

I can feel the twins are getting bigger. I have less room inside, and bending over and getting up are increasingly harder.

I made it to 23 weeks on Saturday, and as if the twins knew they’d reached a new week, I started to feel more from Loki. Harder kicks mostly. I even felt her kick from the outside for the first time. Trevor wasn’t home, sadly.

The rest of Saturday and all of Sunday, her kicks were harder. I’d put my hand on my stomach to see if I could feel her from the outside – but our little diva wants to be left alone. As soon as I (or Trevor) put a hand on my stomach, she stops kicking. Makes feeling her very difficult.

Finally Sunday night, she gave me a big kick. I told Trev to quickly put his hand on my stomach really lightly, and he felt one good kick. So exciting! Of course, she refused to kick any more after he’d put his hand on my stomach. But at least he felt one. So cool!

I think she’s changed positions. Everything I have felt thus far has been aligned with my belly button, but lower in my pelvis. On Saturday, like clockwork, I started feeling her on my right side. So I think she’s turned upside down and now her head is by my belly button, and her feet are on my right side.

I still can’t really feel Thor. Almost everything I feel is in the two spots I mentioned above – right in Loki territory.

It worries me so much to feel her, and not him. I worry about him all the time.

I have my monthly ultrasound on Wednesday, so we will get to check up on them and make sure they are ok! I’m usually pretty confident Loki is well, but I need the peace of mind that Thor is ok. Plus it’s just way too much fun seeing them. That is one fun side of twins – we get WAY more ultrasounds! 2 per month until I’m further along, and then we’ll have more than that.

I’m loving this movement. I know soon enough I’m going to be tired of their shenanigans and they’ll hurt. But for now I am just soaking up every little movement.

Love,

Brittney

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the weeks progress. That will be such a fun memory. You do look really low and ready to POP. Three more months but I am guessing 2 more months. Hang in there!!

June 11, 2014 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home