Love, Brittney

Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend and Trevor's 27th Birthday!

For Memorial Day weekend, Trev and I both took the Thursday and Friday before off. We haven’t had a vacation together since our Vegas trip. The twins followed us home from that trip, and life has been insane ever since.

It was amazing just to spent time with Trevor. Our lives are really busy, and I don’t get to see him enough.

We honestly didn’t even really do anything much. I’m struggling with mobility, and sickness, and fatigue – bad combination for life.

Friday night was Trevor’s 27th birthday!!!! We went to see Godzilla – he’s been dying for it to come out for a long time. He’s watched every trailer for it at least 10 times I swear. He’d disagree with this and say I’m exaggerating, and I definitely am, but he has watched it a ton.

The best part for me was Loki loved the movie! During the movie is the most I’ve ever felt her in a time frame. She moved and kicked almost the whole time. She loves Godzilla, just like her daddy! (Or more likely it was the loudness of the movie, but we’ll go with she loves Godzilla).


After, we went and ate at Brick Oven. I’m getting to the point where I can barely fit in a booth. SUUUPER.


Here is the handsome birthday boy, full off pizza!!!


They sang to him and he got dessert pizza. We will do a cake later this week with his family.

For our birthday presents to each other this year, we bought a nice bed topper. With Trev’s bad back, and my pregnancy-everything-hurts we needed one.

I got him two small presents so he’d have something to open on his birthday.


A “REAL MEN MAKE TWINS” t-shirt and a stuffed burger maker! Trev loves grilling and making stuffed burgers.


The next day we went mini golfing, which was so fun! I have been having less ligament pain the last week, which has been a huge blessing. A week ago I would have hurt too much to even attempt mini golfing. I know this won’t last the rest of the pregnancy, but I am so incredibly grateful for this decrease in pain for the time being.


It was fun to see people’s expressions as they read Trev’s shirt and saw my huge belly.




Saturday we went to the pool and it was so nice to be outside in the sunshine. The rest of the week had been overcast and not as warm, so this was the only pool day we got.

Then we headed back Monday.

We had so much fun. Just having these full days with Trevor was so much fun.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home