Love, Brittney

Saturday, April 26, 2014

First Clothes from Mom and Dad

People have been so excited to give us clothes for these babies, which we so appreciate! My mom has been sending me packages to work with baby clothes, and most days that is all that is getting me to this hell hole - anticipating possible Thor and Loki clothes.

Trevor and I decided this weekend, as a kind of celebratory thing, we should get our first purchases for the babies. We haven't bought anything for the babies yet - when we thought it was just Thor we wanted to wait until we knew the gender. I did buy gender neutral onesies to tell Trevor we were pregnant - but that is the only thing I've purchased.

So, we went to Babies R Us and looked around. There were lots of cute clothes. We finally settled on this adorable matching set.

Duckies for Loki and football playing bear for Thor.



It was a pretty fun outing for us. It was way fun to be able to look in both the girl and boy sections.


Twins... still keep pinching myself to believe it's real.

Love, 
Brittney

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home