Love, Brittney

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Trevor's First Fathers Day


Even though these babies aren't here yet, they have consumed our lives for the last 6 months. Trevor has selflessly and tirelessly taken care of them and me.

He’s been incredible. He asked me the other day if there is anything more he can do for me? And I could honestly say no – he’s already doing everything he can.

Here is my favorite picture of this daddy-to-be. He loves this shirt, and wears it with such pride. 


I didn’t get Trevor a present for Fathers Day, but I got him a card from me and a card from the twins.




Happy Fathers Day to the most amazing Dad in the world! I can not imagine a better man in the world than Trevor, and am so happy he's the father of my children.

Love,
Brittney

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home